Merry Christmas Tilda


Hi everyone...!
It's been a while since my last Blog post...I've been busy at work and at the home front. My daughter's guerreling school works absorbs me a bit too...thanks God, now it's the final mid term exams. That will be taking place next week. Am happy if I could spare a bit of time craftin while accompanying her studying...here is a sweet Christmas card I made...I love to use blue and beige for this image, it gives the sweetness for the image....To add some festive mood...I apply some stickles glue on her dress. I made several card in this manner...as it's a good way to get rid of small pieces of DP we have in my basket. And the end result is so sweet. Here is the recipes for the colouring:

Face: E11, 00, 000, R 21
Hair: E 35,34, YR 21, 20
Dress: B01,00,000,E42,41,40
Banner: B 93,91
Distress ink for the edge of the circle: Old Paper
Paper flowers from Thailand

13 komentar:

  1. Pretty card. Love the layout and the edges.

    BalasHapus
  2. Very sweet...the edge is wonderful! Pretty pretty card :D

    BalasHapus
  3. Very pretty card, Dewi!!
    Love the blue :o)
    Tilda is beautiful.
    Hugs, Candy

    BalasHapus
  4. Love your card and the ones from the posts before.

    BalasHapus
  5. This is so lovely, Dewi! I love the blue and beige color combo and the pretty punched layers in your layout! The flowers across from the bow are a delightful balance to this sweet Tilda. Great job...hugs...Barb

    BalasHapus
  6. Dewi,
    Welcome back! It looks like you haven't lost your knack to create beautiful cards. I know it must of felt nice to get crafting again. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Blessings to you,
    Leslie Avila

    BalasHapus
  7. I really like the way you designed this card --- I am sure I will try to steal your design!
    Pretty card.
    Sandy

    BalasHapus
  8. Dewi, I adore your card and the colors you chose and all the different papers and all the different combo's you used.. was getting worried when you had not been on that maybe you were having problems with the volano, but glad you finally got back on line.. love your card and don't stay away so long again..
    Hugs, Jean

    BalasHapus
  9. Very sweet and pretty card, Dewi! Love these soft colors. Hugs, Cami

    BalasHapus
  10. What a beautiful Christmas card, Dewi! Love the DPs and the borders made with the Magnolia DooHickey die! And the big bow and flowers are so pretty! Wonderful card!
    Hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    BalasHapus
  11. Very pretty card! I love all the lovely layers and Tilda is gorgeous! Beautiful embellishing with the ribbon and flowers! hugs, Angela

    BalasHapus
  12. Very sweet card, Dewi! Soft colors for Christmas? It makes me feel warm:)
    hugs, iulia

    BalasHapus
  13. Very sweet Tilda on wonderful color scheme pick of the DP. Dewi, this is such an adorable card you made :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    BalasHapus