Tilda going to her Prom


Hi Everyone....
Last night I decided to stay home and skip an important function to do this card...I fell in love with Tilda as she reminds me of my toddler daughter. Diana sent lots of Tilda for me and I fetched them in Singapore last week...thanks Diana...and ooooh am so excited. I had been colouring lots of Tildas to practice my colouring skill after I took Suzanne's class (pssst....am so lazy to do the homework). This one...I used the paper from DCWC anddoily template from Cuttlebug. Since the white colour is too strong...so I puff them with Tim Holz Distress ink rusty hinge.....voila!

9 komentar:

  1. Awesome job Dewi! There's nothing dreary or rainy about this sweet card. Lovely punched border and butterflies....super coloring...hugs...Barb

    BalasHapus
  2. Your cards are all so pretty and oh my.... your craft room. AMAZING!!!!!!! Love the butterflies from this card!!!

    Hugs,
    Noreen

    BalasHapus
  3. Of course I love this card it has my favorite color in it. I love orange! Great job on Tilda and your card. Myrna

    BalasHapus
  4. Lovely card Dewi! Cheers Lora Sinkler-Lake www.onecrazystamper.com

    BalasHapus
  5. Your card is very pretty. Tilda looks so sweet.
    hugs,
    Shell

    BalasHapus
  6. I love the card. The background doily is really suited to your Tilda. I can see why you wanted to complete it.

    BalasHapus
  7. Very beautiful card. Love your colors. You did a great job coloring the doily!
    Kathy Gerace

    BalasHapus
  8. It's so sweet. Love the doily in the background and the embellies created great texture of this card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    BalasHapus
  9. Hi Dewi! I am trying to email you but I keep getting an error message! Please let me know if you've received any of them!
    Thanks,
    Leelou

    BalasHapus